CARe Clinic is located in Red Deer, Alberta and brings over 20 years of clinical research experience.
The staff at CARe Clinic have been involved in over 200 clinical trials. We are often referred to as one of Canada’s most respected clinical research centers due to our consistent high enrollment, and historically low screen fail rate while maintaining the highest quality of data. CARe Clinic’s core research areas are women’s health, dermatology, general medicine, vaccines and urology.
PATIENT POPUL ATION
CARe Clinic is a private research centre with affiliations with many family and specialty medical practices that see and treat patients with a variety of ailments on a daily basis. We recruit from our Investigator’s patient databases as well as our affiliated clinics. Central Alberta has a population of >450,000 potential patients from which to draw, and based on our community-based approach to recruitment, our recruitment potential is uncapped across nearly all indications.
With our central location between Calgary and Edmonton, we also frequently drawn study participants from these two large cities, each with a population of over 1M.
- On-Site Laboratory Processing
- Ambient & Refrigerated Centrifuge
- -20 & -70 degree freezer
- Experience in PK and PGx sample collection
- ECG, manual and automated blood pressure devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Facility <4km from site
- Hospital ER <4km from site
- Refrigerated , Frozen and ambient IP Storage
- 24/7 data logging with automated warning and alarm notifications
- Health Canada Audited – Compliant
- FDA Inspected without issuance of a form 483