CARe Clinic is located in Red Deer, Alberta across the street from the Red Deer Hospital’s Emergency Department and brings over 20 years of clinical research experience.
CARe Clinic has conducted over 160 clinical trials and has become one of Canada’s most respected clinical research centers due to their consistent high enrollment, and historically low screen fail rate while maintaining the highest quality of data. CARe Clinic’s core research areas have always been in internal medicine, with a strong focus on endocrine and metabolic studies. They also have experience in vaccines, women’s health, urology, and dermatology.
PATIENT POPUL ATION
CARe Clinic is a private practice that sees and treats patients with a variety of ailments on a daily basis. They recruit from their 20,000 patient database as well as their affiliated clinics. Central Alberta has a population of 450,000 potential patients from which to draw, and based on their community-based approach to recruitment, their recruitment potential is uncapped across nearly all indications
- On-Site Laboratory Processing
- Ambient & Refrigerated Centrifuge
- -20 degree freezer
- Experience in PK and PGx sample collection, and meal tolerance tests
- ECG, manual and automated blood pressure devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Facility <1km from site
- Refrigerated , Frozen and ambient IP Storage (24/7
Alarmed temperature monitoring)
- Health Canada Audited – Compliant
- FDA Inspected without issuance of a form 483